Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Love helped me push through the crack in the rock until I could look right onto my Love, the sun himself. See now! There is nothing whatever between my Love and my heart, nothing around to distract me from him. He shines upon me and makes me to rejoice, and has atoned to me for all that was taken from me and done against me. There is no flower in all the world more blessed or more satisfied than I, for I look up to him as a weaned child and say, "Whom have I in heaven but thee, and there is none upon earth that I desire but thee.'"
-Hinds Feet on High Places (Hannah Hurnard)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there! So nice to meet up with you this way. I am glad that 1)You are a worshipper 2) that you are rejoicing in your life 3) that you have a new wonderful job (ministry) 4) that you are a LOT closer to home =)

    ReplyDelete